Saturday, November 22, 2014

I'm back!

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a million years since I've blogged, but I'm back! I'm in Pittsburgh going through my second year of college and I've decided that I need to get back on my feet. I've had so many little adventures these past few months and I definitely want to share them with you! I apologize for the delay, but I assure you my updates will be much more frequent.

I'll start off by writing about my trip with my family to Bangkok, Thailand, which we did in August. Then, I'll take you through my sophomore year. This semester has been full of fun activities such as going to football games, screaming at concerts like Demi Lovato and Hoodie Allen, taking a trip down to Washington DC, and enjoying fireworks in downtown Pittsburgh.

Stay tuned for more posts and adventures!
Melissa (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages